All conference attendees are advised to register before Early Bird Deadline (registration before October 15, 2023) to receive a discount on registration. Any registrations made after the Early Bird Deadline will be required to pay “Regular” registration fees. Students must provide proof of current enrollment or ID to the Conference Secretariat through email.
|Categories||Early Bird before October 15, 2023||Regular Registration fee|
|Author (Student )||450 USD||500 USD|
|Author (Conference Committee)||500 USD||550 USD|
|Author (Regular)||550 USD||600 USD|
|Presenter (Presentation only)||350 USD||400 USD|
|Listener (Normal)||300 USD||300 USD|
|Listener (Student)||250 USD||250 USD|
|Additional Paper||350 USD||350 USD|
|Additional Page||50 USD||50 USD|
|Extra Proceedings||70 USD||70 USD|
|Social Program (Tour in Sydney)||150 USD||150 USD|
|Onsite Registration||Onsite Registration is acceptable. But extra 50USD will be charged based on regular fee.|
The organizing committee of ICSEE 2024 accepts online presentation for those who cannot attend due to the COVID-19.
The paper registration fee is required for an author to participate in our conference. The registration covers the cost of 1x author and 1x paper; any additional papers must be separately registered as an “Additional Paper” and paid in full. Additional authors that aren’t presenting at the conference must register as the listener in order to attend.
Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms themselves, we advise you reserve rooms as early as you can.
Property Safety: For your property safety, please take good care of your belongings, and valuables should be depositted to the front desk during the conference. If things lost, the conference organizer shall not be responsible for yours!
Refund: The registration fee cannot be refunded due to participants' personal reasons, such as, visa, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure;
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
1. Only the first author is student could enjoy student registration fee.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Additional Paper Fee (350 USD/2500元) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
3. The paper is limited within 8 pages. Additional page will be charged 50 USD per page.
4. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
5. Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
6. One Day Tour is optional for all participants (on payment basis).