All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of a submitted paper is at least no more than 5 pages, extra page will be charged at 50 USD per page.
- The paper must conform to the standard of Templates for Conference Proceedings. Download Template Here
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum three reviewers.
- Non-presented papers will be pulled from submission.
- All review processes are single-blind peer-reviews.
- The full paper must be submitted in PDF format through Online Submission System via the link: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icsee2022.
All papers submitted to ICSEE will be checked for plagiarism including self-plagiarism. If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will be automatically rejected. A list of Authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the press and your organization.